Ipswich Town Message Board
Dimi, he will probably take you back up or very close.
BUT (theres always a but)
Will he stay around if things dont go to plan?
Will he throw his dummy out again?
His track record as a player and a manager suggest "when the going gets tough, Mr Keane goes home and walks the dogs for several months"
Best of luck, you're gonna need it !!
Doubt it very much. Ipswich owners should readhis book.
Keane is just not cut out for any coaching or management.
This is how the story will go at Ipswich
1. Arrives and huffs and puffs and all players in awe of him.
2. Whole system reorganised-'His way" i.e. Man Utd
3.Only comes to Ipswich twice a week
4..Still no improvement - starts slagging off players
5.Players dejected and fearful of their awesome manager- shows in results
6. Upsets portions of the crowd and board who question Who are you?
7. Things get worse , relationships with players, board and crowd..
8. Puts 25 quid on the plate at church on Sunday but no reply from gates of heaven
8. Does a runner and agrees to a 2.5million pay off for just over 1 years "work"