West Bromwich Albion Message Board
He's a great guy Tony Mowbray, passionate and up front. Brom are struggling but he's restricted in regards of the market. How's the club shaping in general?
Be careful, if you turn against him Middlesbrough will snap him up.
does it really matter who you have and what pedigree they have if they dont have the capital to spend on quality proven premier league players you are always going to be in the bottom three of this league personally i dnt give a s*** cause wolves will show you how its done this time.wolves till i die!
how's the club shaping is a good question
clearly relegation hurts
clearly results turn heads
but here's the shape for me
1) Good manager in spite of the results
2) Good entertaining football being played
3) Lots of buys in two close seasons, expect more this time, and watch for the youngsters coming through (though i would like to see more home grown)
4) transfer policy seems to be focussing on the young could be's of the future
5) Tony would like a consistently good centre back. I think Leon Barnett will be better with another season under is belt but will look at martis/olsson partnership with interest
6) Tony would like someone up front. I would go for Bednar/Miller but would look for a good alternative
7) We know the midfield can play, we know they can score
8) England international goalkeeper who has made more saves than any keeper this year. As he grows so he will become more consistent and cut out silly errors
9) Not a bad disciplinary record. We know who lets us down and we think we might have a better footballing alternative
I dón't think the shapes that bad.
I would like to see better results
I would like us to win the championship again next year (i think we're down) and would like to be better set for the year after with more settled youngsters, more confident players, more interesting buys.
i would like to see more confidence in the manager and less knee jerk reactions