Tottenham Hotspur Message Board
Yahoo poll for worst managers ever... totteringham at 2nd and 4th place - well done!
Tony Adams (Portsmouth)
30% 3402 votes
Christian Gross (Tottenham)
12% 1377 votes
Chris Hutchings (Bradford/Wigan)
5% 522 votes
Sammy Lee (Bolton)
15% 1696 votes
Egil Olsen (Wimbledon)
6% 704 votes
Alain Perrin (Portsmouth)
7% 782 votes
Les Reed (Charlton)
8% 869 votes
Jacques Santini (Tottenham)
18% 2020 votes
Bu99er. You have a point there. I am not sure if it would make me feel better or worse knowing I had shares in the team. I get stressed enough just being a normal punter.
More like "a gift that keeps on taking" in my case.
It's the gift that keeps on giving - 4p this year, who knows what next?
Plus, if my mum ever gets pissy at him watching all that football he can explain he's keeping informed on his investment, she can't argue with that! And he's got a right to complain when one or two of them aren't playing up to standards, he's entitled to shout at the telly "I own you bitch!".
(it was a couple of years ago too, pre-credit crunch, but he only registered it last year)
Heres a more relevant list for you statto!
Deloitte Football Money League 2009
1. Real Madrid (Spain) €365.8m (£289.6m)
2. Manchester United (England) €324.8m (£257.1m)
3. FC Barcelona (Spain) €308.8m (£244.4m)
4. Bayern Munich (Germany) €295.3m (£233.8m)
5. Chelsea (England) €268.9m (£212.9m)
6. Arsenal (England) €264.4m (£209.3m)
7. Liverpool (England) €210.9m (£167.0m)
8. AC Milan (Italy) €209.5m (£165.8m)
9. AS Roma (Italy) €175.4m (£138.9m)
10. Internazionale (Italy) €172.9m (£136.9m)
11. Juventus (Italy) €167.5m (£132.6m)
12. Olympique Lyonnais (France) €155.7m (£123.3m)
13. Schalke 04 (Germany) €148.4m (£117.5m)
14. Tottenham Hotspur (England) €145.0m (£114.8m)
15. Hamburger SV (Germany) €127.9m (£101.3m)
16. Olympique de Marseille (France) €126.8m (£100.4m)
17. Newcastle United (England) €125.6m (£99.4m)
18. Vfb Stuttgart (Germany) €111.5m (£88.3m)
19. Fenerbahce (Turkey) €111.3m (£88.1m)
20. Manchester City (England) €104.0m (£82.3m)
I believe Wet Spam were down below Doncaster and Walsall but I couldnt see that far.