Arsenal Message Board
Looking at some of the most recent posts, makes me wonder if some people have forgotten what they said in the past.
1. Guard reception was well done.
2. RVP reception wasn't.
3. Great Walcott goal.
4. RVP got frustrated, hence sliding tackle on Mertesacker.
5. RVP didn't even touch him. heh
6. Sagna had an awful game. Penalty call was spot on.
7. A draw was fair.
8. Fergie moaning about 'physical' side of Arsenal game hilarious!!!
9. Utd five yellow cards, even funnier!!!!
Im surprised more hasn't been made of the fact that a Francenal side with lots to prove and play for couldn't beat an uninterested United side with nothing to play for, at home.
Not being funny, but it just highlights now the huge gap between us. 21 points barely does it justice.
Credit to all Gooners who think RVP deserved better. Like Evra said, no one can dispute that he's been justified in moving to us.
- 2 Replies to Le Pruneau
'uninterested United side'
'...it just highlights now the huge gap between us. 21 points barely does it justice.'
This season, what with Arsenal beginning with so many new faces, in key positions, perhaps. Do you honestly believe United will emulate that next season?
Ferguson whining about the ref actually having the audacity to rightly show said yellow cards, funnier still.
United fans claiming they really didn't want to better Chelseas points tally,having fallen at the first hurdle, hilarious!