Sunderland Message Board
1. roonaldo_united: "United wont let up and a demolition will ensue. You can quote me on that."
2. nrmnwhiteside: "I expect he'll try to get 3:0 up at half time and then bring on some youngsters (Rossi, Neumeyer) or Ole to rest some of the regulars."
3. bob_2152_bob: "sunderland are absolutely rubbish and frankly deserve to be relegated, if that happnes at old trafford with us scoring 5 then it happens so be it. "
4. roonaldo_united: "No they are coming to OT and are going to face the most dangerous in form attack in the world, and are going to get quite rightly battered. Ill feel sorry for them because they are rubbish and its embarrassing for them but I still expect United to destroy them for 90 minutes"
5. bob_2152_bob: "sorry for the mackems but a thrashing boosts our morale even more. "
6. kellyzany: "oh dear,i predict a rout "
7. Boo_wobbly_gob: "...insist the team push for the entire 90 minutes or sit back when we are 2 or 3 up"
And the only sensible one amongst them was ...
cdn.dave: "Boy! You guys sure are tempting fate - hope it doesn't come back to haunt us. "
They sure were tempting fate Dave, they sure were.....!!!
Thanks Sunderland for making it a great fun evening (from a Chelsea fan!)
Hey we going down as the worst team ever again !! but the look on Furgusons face at the end of the game, well you just cant spend 30 million on that can you ? and what`s all the clock watching all about ,not scared was he ?
- 1 Reply to Keith
all i can say is - serves fergie's lot right for turning up to any match thinking they were gonna roll straight over the opposition. would have thought he'd know better.
but what a sad state of affairs that the club is congratulating themselves for scrapinga point on the day we are relegated.