Liverpool Message Board
As everybody is in to their predictions at the moment i thought i would start a new one.
1)When will armchair start calling for the managers head.
2) what manager will he want as a replacement.
3) what players will he think we should buy.
i'm going to start the ball rolling with
1) september 14th
2) pep guardiola
3) cristiano ronaldo
1) end of July due to inactivity in the Tatoo Transfer Market.
2) sur Alic Furgssssson but only if he can guarentee a top 10 finish and win lots of mind games.
3) Freeman, Hardy and Willis to constitute a new midfield guarenteed to give us lots of fancy footwork.
- 1 Reply to LFC_Armchair_Supporter
No we definitely are not. The definition of someone who is an armchair support or armchair pundit is someone who sits at home watching highlights on motd - some of us actually go to games, read around a topic and don't post ill thoughtout, poorly researched and inflammatory knee jerk reactions to every little thing.
And in answer to the question -
1. 23rd October
2. Rafa - but only if he can 100% guarentee that we will have the league sown up by christmas, or Mourinho, unless he got beat at the weekend, in which case Guardiola, but only if he can convince....
3. Messi to join us
- 1 Reply to Gary S
Omg Gary how wrong you are.. If their was an award for being the most wrong you'd win it..
I'm a pure LFC fan.. have been for 30 odd yrs.. so when have I ever put up any posts supporting Man Utd?
I think you'll find theirs none..
Hows that egg on your face taste now huh?