Liverpool Message Board
After the debacle of the transfer window and our worst start to the season I'm feeling quite low and "footballed out" already so I've decided that I need a holiday.
I've been thinking of all sorts of different places I could go but hen it dawned on me that the perfect destination to recoup and regain some football love would be Sofa World.
I know there are a few people on these boards that visit Sofa World regularly. Some actually live there I think so I'd be grateful of some travel and survival tips.
It seems a great place to though. Here are some things that I've picked up about the place and I'd be grateful if someone could tell me how true these facts are. Please add some more too.
1. The grass is always greener in Sofa World
2. Russian oligarths or Saudi billionaire football fans live on every corner.
3. most of these are Liverpool fans, there's one Chelsea fan and no United fans. They prefer shoppng centres instead
4. There are no buildng regulations or restrictions in Sofa World. You can build enormous stadium like structures if you want. If things are in the way it's not a problem. Minor detail which the bulldozers can sort.
5. There is no formal currency in Sofa World because money has no meaning. But for our reference the best transferrable currency is the Carroll. Football teams in Sofa World can be built up with ease with each player costing an everage of 2 Carrolls.
6. Football in Sofa World is devoid of tactics and player development. If your team has a greater Carroll value you win, instantly. You simply need to spend Carrolls.
7. Carrolls grow on trees in Sofa World.
Any thoughts please