• Middlesbrough Message Board

you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the posts
  • Jabberwocky Jabberwocky Aug 22, 2005 18:22 Flag

    Is Boro vs Darlo the real south of the North East Derby.

    95% of dorty bum teesiders confess to having sex in the shower, the other 5% havent been in prison yet. now thats funny pinprick brain, if your that clever how comes your spelling is so #$%$