Manchester United Message Board
You think English is easy?
1) The bandage was wound around the wound.
2) The farm was used to produce produce.
3) The dump was so full that it had to refuse more refuse.
4) We must polish the Polish furniture..
5) He could lead if he would get the lead out.
6) The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert..
7) Since there is no time like the present, he thought it was time to present the present.
8) A bass was painted on the head of the bass drum.
9) When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.
10) I did not object to the object.
11) The insurance was invalid for the invalid.
12) There was a row among the oarsmen about how to row.
13) They were too close to the door to close it.
14) The buck does funny things when the does are present.
15) A seamstress and a sewer fell down into a sewer line.
16) To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.
17) The wind was too strong to wind the sail.
18) Upon seeing the tear in the painting I shed a tear..
19) I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.
20) How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?
Let's face it - English is a crazy language. There is no egg in eggplant, nor ham in hamburger; neither apple nor pine in pineapple. English muffins weren't invented in England or French fries in France . Sweetmeats are candies while sweetbreads, which aren't sweet, are meat. We take English for granted. But if we explore its paradoxes, we find that quicksand can work slowly, boxing rings are square and a guinea pig is neither from Guinea nor is it a pig.
And why is it that writers write but fingers don't fing, grocers don't groce and hammers don't ham? If the plural of tooth is teeth, why isn't the plural of booth, beeth? One goose, 2 geese. So one moose, 2 meese? One index, 2 indices? Doesn't it seem crazy that you can make amends but not
I have not posted for a week or 2 but still, even though I am supposed to be her stalker the rancid old hag that is Jan keeps mentioning me! I fear that without me, she has no reason to rise from her hovel.
As for me calling Drummer a liar............How?. I am still in contact with him, so if he thought that he would have said so.
Well................This post should feed your reason to exist for a while!
You and The Trollop attacked Him 1st, on the Crime Board....and you both know it.
He could of just left the board and said nothing but he is better than that. It was an opportunity for Jan to show she is equal to him.......an opportunity she missed.....and is too self obsessed to even see!
He said sorry for his retaliations, in that u r correct. Did Jan say sorry for her part or even acknowledge the apology?????.....No, which proves he is a better person than her.
And you for that matter.
Like i said....You wish.
You been on all boards like a rash since day 1....... You have 1 Tartan Trollop as a mate. You and It are the Trolls . That is a poor return for friends Vs time on here!
And he knows it Jack......Hence why he kept his trap shut all night. (although he will billy buul s*** that he was in Perth or Timbuktu!
Yes.....Illucidate us Rikki my boy.
Who has dropped me? I still get aling with and converse with many from the boards hey days. I don't have every man and his dog thinking i'm a pariah.......just a couple of no marks that i and nobody wants to know.
You couldn't make it up
Being 'Owned' ain't a problem Jack.......but always being ' Disowned' like Rikk and his Tartan Trollop is!
Would your parents be proud of your mucky mouth and utter UTTER self obsessed drivel?
You would do better to try and understand your own mind before other people's!
Not blown up or hijacked.......Some sort of fault or malfunction.
If the wreckage found west of Perth is the plane, maybe Rikk can help.....he knows the area well from his time zone shifting at new year!