Allen was given a three-month suspended ban over comments he first made during the April World Championship in Sheffield, where he was beaten by Chinese opponent Cao Yupeng.
The world number eight accused Fu and Chinese players of cheating, and of having broken rules in the past – allegations which Fu denied.
On November 28, the day his ban expired, he renewed his claims: "I don't regret the comments I made but the way I have made them."
A World Professional Billiards and Snooker Association spokesman said: "His comments have been looked at and he has been asked to explain what he said."
He faces a three-month ban over his latest remarks.
The row overshadowed Sunday’s UK Championship in York, as Allen lost 6-3 to Fu in a first-round grudge match. World Snooker have confirmed that his participation in the event will not be under threat.
The 26-year-old was also handed a three-month suspended ban when he accused Cao of failing to declare an illegal push shot during their encounter at the world event.
"It was unfair of me to label all Chinese players as cheats but dishonesty in snooker is something that needs to be stamped out," Allen said last week.
"I'd never said anything about Marco as a person. Marco as a person is one of the nicest people you'd ever meet.
"Obviously people make mistakes on the table. But aside from that, Marco is a great snooker player.
"Going by what players have said since then, certain players have now been more honest. If anything good has come about from what I said in Sheffield then that is good.
"In the heat of the moment, when you have just lost a match, it is difficult to think fairly and it something I am working on and I am sure I will get better at it with age.
"It is hard to always say the right things."
- Sports & Recreation