|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - RADWANSKA 6-1 6-2 – Radwanska comes through in just over an hour of play after coming on top of a fierce backhanded rally that Mayr eventually hits into the net. She moves on to play the Indina Sania Mirza.
- - RADWANSKA 6-1 4-1 – She sure does love a drop shot does Radwanska, but she doesn’t always choose the best time to use it. Her latest attempt doesn’t pay off and she concedes break point, but eventually comes through...and then wins the next in what has been a very easy match up to this point.
- - RADWANSKA 6-1 2-1 – Another relatively easy service game for Radwanska who finishes off with a disguised drop shot. The following game the Pole literally gets on to her knees to reach down for a backhand then pulls off yet another miraculous drop shot to set up double break point. She gets it at the second attempt as Mayr’s shot clips the top of the net.
- - RADWANSKA 6-1 0-1 – Radwanska chooses a terrible time to come to the net when in with a chance of the break. She makes up for it with a fantastic drop shot, but can’t keep up her good work as she hits a forehand well long.
- - RADWANSKA 6-1 – The 12th seed has set point and decides to serve volley, which she does with consummate ease. A very solid start from the Pole.
- - RADWANSKA 3-1 – Radwanska holds her next service game easily. The fourth game has everything, with both players coming to the net and playing something more akin to ping pong. Mayr holds on though to keep within touching distance of the Pole.
- - RADWANSKA 2-0 – The 12th seed starts on serve and it’s a solid start, she gets to break point in the following game thanks to a crosscourt winner and gets the break when Mayr slips.
|Date of Birth||08/11/1986|
|Date of Birth||06/03/1989|