|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - Murray will play lucky loser Simone Bolelli - who beat Frank Dancevic in the first round - in the second round.
- - MURRAY 6-4 6-1 6-3 - GAME, SET AND MATCH - Murray collects three match points but fails to covert the first two of them. However a supreme return is too hot for Prodon to handle and he eases through.
- - MURRAY 6-4 6-1 5-3 - Murray only one game away from the second round. Can Prodon find one last charge?
- - MURRAY 6-4 6-1 4-3 - BREAK - Prodn's game falls off as Murray edges him to break. Superb winner right in the corner to take it.
- - The duo have never played one another before today. Prodon, 29, is a Parisian and some way shorter than Murray at 5'10" (Murray is 6'3").
- - MURRAY 6-4 6-1 3-3 - Murray comes through this service game to level in the third set, but is having all sorts of problems with Prodon again. The Parisian just suffered a second-set blip.
- - MURRAY 6-4 6-1 2-3 - BREAK BACK - The crowd unhappy with a line call as Murray wins three break back points... the first is all he needs, ending the rally with a winner to the corner. They applaud that.
- - MURRAY 6-4 6-1 1-3 - BREAK - Prodon has a break point... and he takes advantage of it with a wonderful chopped drop shot!
- - MURRAY 6-4 6-1 1-2 - Murray now making hard work of this match. He could do with a short set, but most importantly needs to ensure he wins the encounter in three.
- - MURRAY 6-4 6-1 1-1 - Murray tries to play short but Prodon is awake again and there in an instant to hit past Murray. The Frenchman wins break point but misses a glorious chance to seal a break! After some exertion Murray holds with a gorgeous soft volley.
- - MURRAY 6-4 6-1 0-1 - Better from Prodon in the opening game of the third set to hold.
- - Key second-set stats (Murray/Prodon): first-serve percentage 76/48; aces 3/0; double faults 0/2; unforced errors 4/11; winners 17/1; total points won 29/11.
- - MURRAY 6-4 6-1 - SET - Murray seals the set with a graceful forehand winner after taking apart Prodon with some excellent winners beforehand.
- - MURRAY 6-4 5-1 - DOUBLE BREAK - Prodon has gone as far as this set is concerned. Very encouraging for Murray as he prepares to serve for a two-set lead.
- - MURRAY 6-4 4-1 - Prodon looking very tired as he virtually concedes the next game.
- - MURRAY 6-4 3-1 - BREAK - A prolonged game sees Murray win a break point as Prodon executes excellent drop shots with a snapped string! The Frenchman passes an advancing Murray with his backhand but the shot is long.
- - MURRAY 6-4 2-1 - Murray dictating from the baseline but loses one point when he arrives early to a Prodon drop - and whips it across court and just wide.
- - MURRAY 6-4 1-1 - Prodon levels matters in this set, coming in close again whenever the chance presents itself.
- - MURRAY 6-4 1-0 - Murray blows Prodon away with a love game to hold and take the second-set lead.
- - Key first-set stats (Murray/Prodon): first-serve percentage 53/65; aces 5/0; break point conversions 2/2 / 1/3; net approaches 4/8 / 9/10.
- - Prodon reminds me of Fabrice Santoro, such is his finesse. And he can be frustrating... perhaps not unlike Murray himself!
- - MURRAY 6-4 - SET - Prodon is seen to briefly by the trainer in between games but does not seem in trouble. He must be playing at his very best, such is the quality of his more delicate shots; however lazy forehands contribute to him giving up two set points and a wide shot hands it to Murray.
- - MURRAY 5-4 - BREAK BACK - A 22-shot rally ends with Prodon coming in to volley home and get the crowd going again. And a double fault from Murray gives him two break points! Prodon converts the first of them with a Murray-esque sidespin drop.
- - MURRAY 5-3 - Lovely winner down the line from the Frenchman gets the crowd warmed up. They have been quite neutral so far. A much quicker hold than Murray enjoyed in the last game.
- - MURRAY 5-2 - Murray has to save break point to hold and move within a game of the opening set. The Briton's first-serve percentage is only 68 to Prodon's 71, but he is getting far more power into it. Before the minor scare, Murray could afford a smile as he came to meet a drop shot but put it into the netcord with plenty of time to make use of.
- - MURRAY 4-2 - Murray able to attack the Prodon serve, sometimes finding the net but often putting the pressure immediately back on his rival. However Prodon is a wily character and seals the game with a clever drop - when Murray flicks is across court he is able to pick him off.
- - MURRAY 4-1 - The Murray serve dominating those games now. He ends this hold with a serve up the middle - Prodon being found out a little bit.
- - MURRAY 3-1 - BREAK - Some loose shots from the local player sees Murray make the first breakthrough.
- - This match is LIVE on British Eurosport and Eurosport HD (Sky 410/412, Virgin Media 521). TV schedule
- - Murray's fastest serve so far is 211kph compared with his opponent's 192kph.
- - MURRAY 2-1 - Much better from Murray in the third game, serving a pair of aces to hold it to love.
- - MURRAY 1-1 - Some quality strokeplay from Prodon to hold with ease, finding winners and also serving better than the Scot.
- - MURRAY 1-0 - Good start from Prodon, a winner catching the baseline and emerging triumphant in a drop-shot exchange. Murray does not look comfortable on serve and has to save a break point before coming out on top in another pair of long rallies to hold.
- - Murray to serve first against the 124-ranked Prodon.
- - Murray has scotched claims in some quarters that he has an ideal draw - saying having to play a first-round match is not as good as a bye.
- - Murray and Prodon out on court in the morning sunshine for the coin toss.
- - Briton Andy Murray is up first on Court Suzanne Lenglen against Eric Prodon of France.
|Date of Birth||15/05/1987|
|Date of Birth||27/06/1981|