|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- FEDERER - GAME, SET & MATCH - 6-2 6-3 6-2 - The crowd take their time to settle down as Federer appears to serve for the game. They're obviously chanting for the favourite but Mannarino seems to be enjoying it too. He's been given a tennis lesson today but he's played his part. Federer finishes it in style with a 'slam dunk-esque' smash.
- - FEDERER 6-2 6-3 5-2 - Fair play to him, Mannarino holds. I'm sure he knew his fate after the first few games of the match but he's battled on and played some very smart tennis in patches. He holds and Fed will now serve for the match.
- - FEDERER 6-2 6-3 5-1 - Sensing that the end is nigh, Federer shows no mercy in what is sure to be his penultimate service game. He sends down a couple of aces and the game is done.
- - FEDERER - BREAK - 6-2 6-3 4-1 - Federer breaks the Mannarino serve and now leads by four games to one. It looks all but over for the Frenchman now.
- - FEDERER 6-2 6-3 3-1 - The unseeded Frenchman has less of a clever game on the Fed serve and a couple of unforced errors allow the 3rd seed two game points. The pinpoint serve is too good for Mannarino and he's 3-1 up.
- - FEDERER 6-2 6-3 2-1 - Mannarino serves big and hits big to hold serve and effectively stay in the third set. The lefty approaches the net on game point and flicks a backhand down the line past the galloping Federer.
- - FEDERER 6-2 6-3 2-0 - The 16-time Grand Slam Champion flies through his service game and holds to love. Do you think he's got somewhere to be? Or is he just fed up of having to wait at SW19 all day and wants the match to be over as soon as possible?
- - FEDERER - BREAK - 6-2 6-3 1-0 - Fed breaks to 30 on Mannarino's first service game of the third set. The Frenchman has definitely upped his game. Either that or he's just settled down but he still can't help lose his serve.
- - FEDERER - SET - 6-2 6-3 - And the second set goes to the six-time Champion. Mannarino put up more of a fight in that set but he was powerless to stop the Swiss player.
- - FEDERER 6-2 5-3 - It looks like Mannarino has settled into the game now. It may be too late but he's had two successive holds and he's playing like he's without a care in the world.
- - FEDERER 6-2 5-2 - Federer moves within a game of taking the second set with another easy hold. I know I must sound repetitive so I apologise, but when you have the best serve in the game, most service games tend to be quite comfortable.
- - FEDERER 6-2 4-2 - A nice hold for Mannarino there. He didn't let Federer settle and he holds to 30. He's still down a break though...
- - FEDERER 6-2 4-1 - Mannarino, for the second successive Federer serve is able to take a point. A solitary point however, as Fed holds very easily.
- - FEDERER 6-2 3-1 - Gutsy play from the unseeded Mannarino as he twice saves a break point with some smart net play. An accurate serve down the middle is unreturnable and Mannarino has his third game of the match.
- - FEDERER - 6-2 3-0 - Federer loses a point on his serve for the first time in five service games. That's all he loses though as he still holds to 15.
- FEDERER - BREAK - 6-2 2-0 - Mannarino goes 30-0 up and then falls to pieces. Fed fights back and breaks the Frenchman yet again. You've got to feel sorry for him out there...
- - FEDERER 6-2 1-0 - Federer, who is still yet to drop a point on his first serve, holds to love. Astonishing.
- - FEDERER - SET - 6-2 - The Frenchman struggles with his serve again and Federer breaks to 15. That set was over in double-quick time.
- - FEDERER 5-2 - If it's possible, I actually think Federer's service game then was quicker than the last one. Mannarino makes contact with the ball four times in the whole game. He doesn't seem to be reading the serve all too well...
- - FEDERER - 4-2 - Mannarino holds his second game of the day but it's a shaky hold. He finishes it off with a forehand winner.
- - FEDERER 4-1 - WOW. That went by quick. I don't think Fed is in the mood to mess around this evening. He hardly takes time to breathe during his serves and holds to love.
- - FEDERER 3-1 - Mannarino really needed to get himself on the score board and he's just done that. He was up 40-15 but was given the run-around and lost his first game point. He didn't allow Federer to settle on the second though and wrapped up his first game.
- FEDERER 3-0 - Again, no troubles for the 'Fed Express' as his varied serves keep Mannarino on his toes. The Frenchman can do nothing as Federer outclasses him once more.
- FEDERER - BREAK - 2-0 - The six-time Champion is up 40-15 in a matter of seconds but a fine drop shot from the Frenchman ensures that he saves one break point. He has no such look with the next as the Federer forehand is too god and Mannarino can only net his.
- - FEDERER 1-0 - The classy Federer has his opponent scrambling from the first point. He fires in his first ace of the game too as he holds with ease.
|Date of Birth||29/06/1988|
|Date of Birth||08/08/1981|