|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6 6-4 6-2 - GAME, SET AND MATCH! The world number one and top seed, Novak Djokovic, closes out a straight-sets victory over Dolgopolov, and it was very comfortable in the end after an incredible first set! Next up for Djokovic will be a clash with compatriot Janko Tipsarevic! Full men's drawsheet
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6 6-4 5-2 - Dolgopolov does at least hold serve to muster a second game in this third set, but it's too little, too late as Djokovic looks set to close out victory now!
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6 6-4 5-1 - Djokovic edges ever closer to victory as he holds serve to lead 5-1, and Dolgopolov is on the brink of defeat - can he hold serve and make the top seed's job harder?
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6 6-4 4-1 - Dolgopolov belatedly gets on the board in this third set, holding serve to 30 with two inspired forehands cross court, but it's all a bit too late seemingly for The Dolg now...
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6 6-4 4-0 - Djokovic throws away the balls with disdain after further consolidating his advantage, and the Serb is flying now in this third set...
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6 6-4 3-0 - BREAK! The Serb is dismantling the Dolgopolov serve all too easily now as he fires two brilliant forehand winners and ensures that his opponent has no way back into the game.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6 6-4 2-0 - The Dolg unfurls two quite brilliant forehand passes down the line to thwart Djokovic as he moves in court, but the top seed regains his poise to consolidate his break with a hold.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6 6-4 1-0 - BREAK! The wheels are really coming off for Dolgopolov now as he is broken by Djokovic in the very first game of the third set! What can he do to respond now?
- - What have you made of Djokovic's performance so far today? Will Dolgopolov hit the top five players in the world over the next season? Let me know on Twitter!
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6 6-4 - SET! Novak Djokovic assumes complete control of this match now with a crunching backhand winner cross court to clinch the second set, and Dolgopolov is beginning to look pretty despondent finally.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6 5-4 - Full credit again to Dolgopolov, who holds serve to ensure that Djokovic has to serve out for the second set, and he'll be piling the pressure on the world number one now.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6 5-3 - Djokovic edges ever closer to taking the second set as he moves to within a game of taking it. Dolgopolov battles hard, but to no avail from the baseline.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6 4-3 - Dolgopolov continues to keep pace with the world number one, remaining just one break of serve behind as he hammers two successive forehands into the open court to hold!
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6 4-2 - Djokovic arrests his slump with a solid service hold, and he seizes back some of the momentum from his opponent, with Dolgopolov bouncing off the walls!
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6 3-2 - Dolgopolov continues to sparkle in his comeback in this second set as he closes out his service game with a real flourish in the form of a forehand cross court - a clean winner!
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6 3-1 - BREAK! Dolgopolov hits back to erode one of the two breaks forced by Djokovic so far in this set, and the Ukrainian at least reduces the deficit.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6 3-0 - BREAK! It's one-way traffic now on Louis Armstrong, albeit in terms of the scoreline, as Djokovic edges out Dolgopolov once more on the Ukrainian's serve and establishes a commanding lead!
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6 2-0 - Djokovic consolidates his break of serve with a solid hold, but it is no plain sailing as Dolgopolov pushes him out to 30-30 once more.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6 1-0 - BREAK! Djokovic stamps his authority on proceedings with a forehand cross court, and the Serb clenches his fist once more - he's incredibly fired up now!
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6 - SET! Wow, what a set of tennis - unbelievable stuff! Djokovic eventually takes it 16-14, and Dolgopolov could hardly have done more in that set to rattle the Serb! What an incredible breaker...
- - Dee G says: "Phewwwwww this is some fight!!!"
- - DJOKOVIC 6-6 (12-12) - Would you believe it? It's 12-12 on the breaker, and Dolgopolov wins a truly epic rally with a huge smash down the line! Wow!
- - DJOKOVIC 6-6 (9-9) - There is nothing to separate the two players as the crowd roar on both in this incredible tie-break! It's 9-9, and neither man is willing to buckle...
- - DJOKOVIC 6-6 (6-6) - Djokovic roars back and saves a set point with a stunning forehand down the line, and he eliminates his unforced errors to level at 6-6!
- - DJOKOVIC 6-6 (2-4) - Dolgopolov keeps the pressure firmly on Djokovic as the Serb recovers partially, but still loses another point as the Ukrainian plays inspired tennis.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-6 (0-3) - It's an astonishing start to the breaker as Dolgopolov storms into a 3-0 lead with a forehand winner, a fine serve, and Djokovic committing a rare unforced error...
- - DJOKOVIC 6-6 - We're into a tie-break now as Dolgopolov holds serve to 30 under real pressure, and he continues to impress in this match!
- - DJOKOVIC 6-5 - The top seed is pushed to an extended deuce as he is made to fight extremely hard for each and every point, but he clinches a tense rally to close out the game eventually! Dolgopolov must now hold...
- - DJOKOVIC 5-5 - Dolgopolov deserves immense credit for coming through another stern examination of his serve, and he holds firm to close out another game with efficiency to level at 5-5. This opening set is very finely poised.
- - DJOKOVIC 5-4 - Djokovic punches the air and roars with delight as he bludgeons a powerful forehand down the line, and that's a stunning blow from the Serb, who closes out the game and holds!
- - Great Eddie says: "If Dolgopolov plays up to his potential, he can take this into the 4th maybe 5th set. The guy can serve and is as quick as a cat."
- - 12NEGaL says: "Djoko will win, but if Dolgo plays his way, it could be entertaining and interesting. Dolgo is creatve, tricky and goes for it, lots of variety, could mess with Djoko's love of baseline rallies."
- - DJOKOVIC 4-4 - This continues to be an enthralling opening set as Djokovic forces his way to 30-30. but Dolgopolov holds his composure to close out the game with two successive first serves helping his cause!
- - DJOKOVIC 4-3 - The top seed restores normality and usual form as he closes out a commanding service game to love, and Dolgopolov is unable to get any read on his opponent's serve on this occasion.
- - DJOKOVIC 3-3 - BREAK! There's an immediate response from Djokovic, who hammers two enormous forehand winners to hit straight back and break Dolgopolov's serve in clinical fashion to 30!
- - DJOKOVIC 2-3 - BREAK! What a shock this is for all Djokovic fans as Dolgopolov breaks serve after an extended deuce! Djokovic saves the first break point with a fierce forehand winner, but he cannot save the second as he double faults!
- - DJOKOVIC 2-2 - Dolgopolov again shows a very good temperament in serving with precision under pressure, and the Ukrainian is not remotely daunted or flustered by playing in front of such a huge crowd!
- - DJOKOVIC 2-1 - The top seed again holds, but this time it is not plain sailing for the Serb, who is forced to deuce by Dolgopolov. Djokovic holds firm to close it out and he leads 2-1!
- - Charismatic Enigma predicts a "Djokovic win 6-4 6-3 6-3". What do you think? Let me know on Twitter
- - DJOKOVIC 1-1 - Dolgopolov gets on the board with a solid hold to 30, but he has to show real composure in dealing with a tricky lob, which he does in emphatic fashion with a huge smash to close out the game!
- - DJOKOVIC 1-0 - Dolgopolov is helpless to challenge as Djokovic charges through his opening service game with the utmost conviction. The top seed starts with a huge amount of confidence.
- - DJOKOVIC 0-0 - It's a packed crowd on Louis Armstrong, and Djokovic will serve first...
- - This pair have yet to face each other on the ATP Tour, with the world number 23 having only one career title to his name having turned pro back in 2006. Djokovic has 27!
- - Top seed and world number one Novak Djokovic takes on Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine with a place in the quarter-finals at stake. This match will be showed LIVE on British Eurosport and Eurosport HD (Sky 410/412, Virgin Media 521)!
|Date of Birth||22/05/1987|
|Date of Birth||07/11/1988|