|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - AZARENKA 6-4 6-3 - MATCH - And despite Kerber racing into the 40-0 lead, Azarenka claws her way back with five points on the bounce to advance to the final with an impressive straight sets win at Indian Wells!
- - AZARENKA 6-4 5-3 - That she does with an assertive love-service match. A break in the next game will clinch this semi.
- - AZARENKA 6-4 4-3 - BREAK - Four break games in a row, and if Azarenka can finally hold her serve in the eighth, she will be odds-on to reach the final.
- - AZARENKA 6-4 3-3 - BREAK - Loose service is in the air at the moment, as Kerber breaks to love this time in what is turning into a very open set.
- - AZARENKA 6-4 3-2 - BREAK - The Belarusian bounces back with a break of her own to move back ahead, and will now serve for a chance to restore that two-game advantage.
- - AZARENKA 6-4 2-2 - BREAK - Perhaps she can. Another lengthy game is finally taken from deuce by the German.
- - AZARENKA 6-4 2-1 - With a game-15 f her own, Kerber mirrors the opening set by getting off the mark in the third game. Can she embark on a similiar run of wins now?
- - AZARENKA 6-4 2-0 - Make that five as Azarenka holds to 15 and Kerber has a mountain to climb now.
- - AZARENKA 6-4 1-0 - BREAK - Azarenka continues her momentum with her fourth straight game to open the second set.
- - AZARENKA 6-4 - SET - Azarenka wraps up the first set, again dropping just a solitary point en route to a strong showing in service.
- - AZARENKA 5-4 - BREAK - Double-break for Azarenka and now she will serve for the first set.
- - AZARENKA 4-4 - Another game-15 for Azarenka takes the eighth of this opening set.
- - AZARENKA 3-4 - Another titanic exchange sees Kerber hold her serve, taking an advantage point with a splendid rally.
- - AZARENKA 3-3 - Strong response from Azarenka with a game-15 to stop the rot.
- - AZARENKA 2-3 - Though Azarenka is able to dodge the initial game point and force deuce, it only takes Kerber one attempt this time to make good on advantage and lead the contest for the first time with her third straight game.
- - AZARENKA 2-2 - BREAK - Epic fourth game sees Kerber break Azarenka's serve after several advantage points from deuce going either way.
- - AZARENKA 2-1 - Important point for Kerber as she gets on the board.
- - AZARENKA 2-0 - And now she holds her serve to extend the lead.
- - AZARENKA 1-0 - BREAK - Great start for Azarenka with a break of Kerber's serve right from the off.
- - Hello and welcome to our LIVE WTA Indian Wells coverage!
|Date of Birth||31/07/1989|
|Date of Birth||18/01/1988|