|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - FISH 6-3 3-2 - BREAK - Fish continues to look a safe bet for the next round as he breaks Seppi's serve one more and if he holds his own up next, it'll be mission improbably for the Italian.
- - FISH 6-3 2-2 - We remain finely poised in the second as Fish levels once again.
- - FISH 6-3 1-2 - Seppi continues to hold his serve and moves back into the lead in the set.
- - FISH 6-3 1-1 - A game-30 brings Fish back on level terms.
- - FISH 6-3 0-1 - Strong start to the second set from the Italian with the first game wrapped up in short order.
- - FISH 6-3 - SET - Fish's second straight love service puts him one set ahead.
- - FISH 5-3 - Seppi claws one back but Fish will now serve for the set.
- - FISH 5-2 - A love-service game and Fish is large and in charge. One game in the next three and he's claiming the first set.
- - FISH 4-2 - BREAK - And almost bang on cue, the American takes game-30 on Seppi's service to open up a decent lead.
- - FISH 3-2 - The seed claims the fifth game as we await our first break in service.
- - FISH 2-2 - Once again the two trade games whilst in serve to keep this one tightly-knit after four games.
- - FISH 1-1 - The American and his Italian opponent take their first service games to remain level after two.
- - Mardy Fish and Andreas Seppi are underway in Stadium 2.
|Date of Birth||21/02/1984|
|Date of Birth||09/12/1981|