|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - DOLGOPOLOV 6-7 2-4 - The 21 seed holds onto that two-game lead.
- - DOLGOPOLOV 6-7 3-1 - BREAK - Beginning to see a good reaction to a knackering loss of the first set now from the Ukrainian. A break of Darcis' serve in the fourth game of the second leaves him serving for a 4-1 lead.
- - DOLGOPOLOV 6-7 1-1 - Service game apiece in the early stages of the second set.
- - DOLOGPOLOV 6-7(13-15) - SET - Whew. A massive tie-break is finally won on the 28th point by the Belgian, to lead the world number 21 by one set.
- - DOLOGPOLOV 6-6 - Tie-break time over on Court 7.
- - DOLGOPOLOV 5-5 - After a break each, the two remain level after ten in the first set.
- - DOLGOPOLOV 4-4 - BREAK - Good from the Belgian to pull himself level after eight games.
- - DOLGOPOLOV 4-2 - Comfortable stuff from the Ukranian puts him two clear.
- - DOLGOPOLOV 3-2 - The world number 21 maintains his advantage and is set to serve for a two-game lead.
- - DOLGOPOLOV 2-1 - BREAK - Early break of service from the Ukrainian.
- - Steve Darcis and Alexandr Dolgopolov are underway over on Court 7.
|Date of Birth||13/03/1984|
|Date of Birth||07/11/1988|