|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - DJOKOVIC 6-3 6-4 - Djokovic wins his final service game to love after a routine win over his Serbian compatriot. That makes it 11 consecutive defeats for Troicki against the world number one and defending champion, who now plays Richard Gasquet in the fourth round.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-3 5-4 - Troicki shows he has good hands at the net again, serving and volleying his way to a fourth second set hold - but he will need to display even more resistance if he's going to prevent Djokovic wrapping up the match in the next game.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-3 5-3 - Troicki takes Djokovic to deuce but is unable to earn himself the chance to break back, and Djokovic sees out the service game to move to within a game of victory.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-3 4-3 - BREAK - And, just like that, Djokovic breaks back after Troicki's sliced forehand drifts into the tramlines.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-3 3-3 - Djokovic steadies the ship with a regulation hold.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-3 2-3 - And Troicki completes the job with a hold o0f serve. Good stuff from the underdog, who has finally found a way of dealing with Djokovic. For now.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-3 2-2 - BREAK - That's more like it from Troicki who, despite being pegged back by Djokovic after leading 0-30, takes the world number one to deuce and holds his nerve to break Djokovic for the first time in the match. Hope for one Serbian.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-3 2-1 A great escape by Troicki, who saves three break points before securing the game on his serve. That will be a big boost to Troicki's morale.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-3 2-0 - Djokovic holds service to consolidate his break. The writing's on the wall for Troicki, one feels.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-3 1-0 - BREAK - Things are all very predictable on the Stadium Court. Troicki leaves the door ajar and Djokovic doesn't have to be asked twice as he secures another early set break.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-3 - SET - No surprises as Djokovic serves out the first set with ease. There is a clear gulf in class between these two, but you feel Troicki needs to take more risks if he is to stand a chance of beating Djokovic.
- - DJOKOVIC 5-3 - The action resumes with a Troicki hold of serve, but Djokovic will now serve for the opening set.
- - There will be a brief delay in proceedings as the net has come loose and is being repaired by the tournament staff. Not something you see every day.
- - DJOKOVIC 5-2 - Troicki hits a couple of gems to push Djokovic to 40-30, but the world number one is in control as he serves out the seventh game of the match and is just a game away from taking the first set.
- - DJOKOVIC 4-2 - Troicki holds on for his second hold of serve but every point is a struggle for the underdog at the moment. Djokovic has his compatriot in his pocket.
- - DJOKOVIC 4-1 - A very easy hold for Djokovic. He leads 4-1 in the first set.
- - DJOKOVIC 3-1 - And Troicki is off the mark. A couple of big serves has Djokovic in trouble and Troicki closes out his first game of the match. He got a big cheer for that.
- - DJOKOVIC 3-0 - A compelling and slightly epic game that sees Troicki get himself two break points. Djokovic bites back and saves them both, but Troicki forces a third. But Djokovic is the best in the world for a reason and gets himself out of a hole with a couple of big shots to open a 3-0 advantage.
- - DJOKOVIC 2-0 - BREAK - Well that didn't take long, did it? Djokovic earns himself two break points and takes the first of them to secure an early break of his compatriot's serve.
- - DJOKOVIC 1-0 - We're underway on the stadium court and Djokovic opens with a very straightforward hold of serve.
- - Novak Djokovic and Viktor Troicki have also emerged and are warming up ahead of their all-Serbian clash in Miami. Should be a good one.
|Date of Birth||22/05/1987|
|Date of Birth||10/02/1986|