No comments yet - Leave a comment
|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - BERDYCH 2-6 6-2 6-4 - GAME, SET AND MATCH! Tomas Berdych wins through to the quarter-finals in Monte Carlo with a strong finish to a match he looked likely to lose after Nishikori won the opening set in convincing fashion. The Czech will next take on Andy Murray in the last eight. Full drawsheet
- - BERDYCH 2-6 6-2 - SET! What a response from Berdych, who takes the second set in convincing fashion to level up this match and ensure that Nishikori is left frustrated after seeing his early advantage eroded. The Czech has the momentum now and looks buoyed by that.
- - BERDYCH 2-6 4-2 - BREAK! Berdych secures the break of serve in this second set with a flurry of belligerent forehands overpowering Nishikori, and he's in control at this point.
- - BERDYCH 2-6 - SET! What a set of tennis from Kei Nishikori of Japan, who takes it in convincing fashion, 6-2, with Berdych looking completely out of sorts and extremely subdued. Can the Czech respond in the second?
- - BERDYCH 0-3 - BREAK! It's one-way traffic on Court des Princes as Nishikori takes complete control of this opening set with a second successive break of serve, and he's thriving in this match!
- - BERDYCH 0-1 - BREAK! Nishikori breaks serve in clinical fashion as Berdych wavers early on, and the Czech is ruthlessly punished for a rather sluggish start in this opening set.
- - Meanwhile, over on the Court des Princes, Kei Nishikori of Japan takes on sixth seed Tomas Berdych.
|Date of Birth||29/12/1989|
|Date of Birth||17/09/1985|