No comments yet - Leave a comment
|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - DOLGOPOLOV 6-2 5-7 6-1 - GAME, SET AND MATCH! Dolgopolov sails through the final set with consummate ease, and the Ukrainian closes out the match with a solid service hold to secure his place in the third round! Next up for the 16th seed is a clash with either Novak Djokovic or Andreas Seppi. Full drawsheet
- - DOLGOPOLOV 6-2 5-7 5-1 - BREAK! Another break of serve comes Dolgopolov's way as he applies intense pressure on Tomic's serve and now moves to within a game of the match! The 16th seed looks set to wrap up this match with ease.
- - DOLGOPOLOV 6-2 5-7 3-1 - BREAK! Dolgopolov breaks serve, and the Ukrainian simply outsmarts his opponent with some gorgeous shots from the back of the court. The 16th seed is back in control in this match, and Tomic now has a great deal of work to do.
- - DOLGOPOLOV 6-2 5-7 - SET! Tomic levels up this second-round match with a composed service hold to close out the second set, and he shows a very good temperament under pressure. Can Dolgopolov respond in the deciding set?
- - DOLGOPOLOV 6-2 5-6 - BREAK! Tomic suddenly finds an inspired game of tennis as he pounds two emphatic forehand winners down the line to grab a stunning break of serve at the business end of this second set. Can he now serve out for the set?
- - DOLGOPOLOV 6-2 3-3 - This match is locked at 3-3 in the second set as Tomic begins to belatedly find some rhythm and confidence on his serve, and this looks to be very finely poised.
- - DOLGOPOLOV 6-2 - SET! What a set of tennis from Dolgopolov, who is playing at a very high level in this match as he wraps it up in emphatic fashion with Tomic perhaps fortunate to scrap through for two service holds. Can the mercurial Dolgopolov maintain this level?
- - DOLGOPOLOV 3-0 - BREAK! Dolgopolov is really thriving now as he extends his lead with a flurry of stunning groundstrokes as Tomic again sees his serve broken and is completely outplayed from the back of the court.
- - DOLGOPOLOV 1-0 - BREAK! Dolgopolov makes a thunderous start to this match, breaking the Tomic serve with consummate ease to establish an early advantage. The Australian needs to settle quickly.
- - But the first match up sees 16th seed Alexandr Dolgopolov take on Australia's Bernard Tomic.
|Date of Birth||21/10/1992|
|Date of Birth||07/11/1988|