|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - LI - 3-6 6-2 6-1 - GAME SET AND MATCH! Li is serving for the match now and eases 30-15 up with some neat serve and crosscourters. And now two match points as she repeats the trick, taken coolly with a nice crosscourt pass with an opened forehand. Li is through, Yaroslava Shvedova next after her win over Carla Suarez Navarro. Women's draw.
- - LI 3-6 6-2 3-1 - BREAK! Clap clap Li, she has regained her form and shows great power against the McHale serve.
- - LI 3-6 6-2 - BREAK AND SET! Having held on to that break to 3-0, Li faces a McHale serving to stay in it. And a power drive beyond the American levels. Got to back Li now.
- - LI 3-6 3-1 – BREAK! Two break points for Li now as she finally shows her powerful returning game! The next one flies into the net though, down to two... Taken with the next one!
- - LI 3-6 - SET! McHale makes no mistake with her next service game and she takes the first set off the Chinese star, who goes long in the end.
- - LI 3-5 - BREAK! Well that lasted long. McHale breaks again, neither girl able to really dictate their points on serve, and now she serves for the set.
- - Li 3-4 - BREAK BACK! The Chinese can break straight back here but goes long with a deep groundstroke and it’s back to deuce. But another break point for Li, which she takes with a lofted shot that McHale can’t make!
- - Li 2-4 - BREAK! The first break of this match and it's deserved for McHale, who has really tested the Chinese's serve and watches her go long at break point off deuce.
- - LI 1-1 An epic second game sees McHale gain a couple of break points that Li is having to put everything into saving! Back on deuce after the American goes long. Finally the Chinese holds, but that took a lot of effort.
- - LI 0-1 Li Na of China, seeded seventh, faces American Christina McHale, who is in good form at the moment. McHale starts with a hold. Key moments from this match on Suzanne Lenglen.
|Date of Birth||26/02/1982|
|Date of Birth||11/05/1992|