No comments yet - Leave a comment
|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - KUZNETSOVA 1-6 2-6 GAME SET AND MATCH! With Radwanska serving to stay in the tournament she is again bullied by the Russian and is broken to end the match. A big upset as the third seed is sent packing by the 26th. Next up up for Kuznetsova is Sara Errani, who beat Ana Ivanovic earlier. Women's draw.
- - RADWANSKA 1-6 2-4 BREAK! But not for the first time this match the Pole collapses under pressure, Kuznetsova's strength too much for her, and it's another break. The Russian should win this now.
- - RADWANSKA 1-6 2-3 BREAK! Radwanska appears to have stopped the rot with another break and she can level this set by holding.
- - RADWANSKA 1-6 1-3 Kuznetsova is giving poor Radwanska a roasting here and could break again but the Pole fights back to deuce after a testing rally before going long, a poor error with the Russian on the run. Another break point but a strong first serve, and another, and Radwanska has a game point. Taken as Kuznetsova fails to keep the ball in after a deep lob. The rot stops.
- - RADWANSKA 1-6 0-2 BREAK! Well Radwanska is having a stinker now as she is broken again at the first time of asking this set, Kuznetsova holding comfortably too.
- - RADWANSKA 1-6 SET! All in vain though as Radwanska allows herself to be broken off deuce, a fine passing forehand down the line from Kuznetsova who takes the opening set.
- - RADWANSKA 1-5 BREAK! A break point to Radwanska now but Kuznetsoiva fires one away from her and it's deuce. But another break point as the Pole comes to the net before volleying away into space. And it's taken as, after returning the first serve, Radwanksa drops it short, meaning the Russian can only stumble into the net. Radwanska's first game of the match.
- - RADWANSKA 0-5 - BREAK! Crumbs, Radwanska is not having her worst match but Kuznetsova is absolutely destroying her. Another break after holding following the last one and she's serving for a bagel against the third seed!! The winners for the Russian are outnumbering the Pole's errors two-to-one so it's all about Kuznetsova's power!
- - RADWANSKA 0-3 -BREAK! Another break for Kuznetsova, who is bombarding the Pole with some fierce winners - eight so far!
- - RADWANSKA 0-2 -BREAK! (Followed by a hold). Cracking start for Kuznetsova, whose remarkably powerful returns give her a love break in the first game! Holding is more complicated but she does so from deuce and she takes charge against the third seed early on.
- - Next up on Court Philippe Chatrier we have third seed Agnieszka Radwanska against Svetlana Kuznetsova of Russia, who is seeded 26th. Hopefully one of Berdych-Anderson or Ivanovic-Errani will finish quickly enough to get that on Eurosport TV from the start. Otherwise, sign up for the Player for full action as we have multi-court on that. LIVE on Eurosport Player
|Date of Birth||06/03/1989|
|Date of Birth||27/06/1985|