|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - Dimitrov will next face the winner between that match going on on court 1 between Feliciano Lopez and Kevin Anderson, which is by the way now into a second set tie-break Full Queen's drawsheet
- - DIMITROV 7-6(3) 6-4 - GAME, SET & MATCH - Dimitrov opens with ace number nine before going on to serve out to love when Mahut fails to find the court with his forehand return.
- - DIMITROV 7-6(3) 5-4 - A super drop shot from Mahut beats Dimitrov for pace and sees the Frenchman hold. Dimitrov will have the chance to serve out the match after the change of ends though ...
- DIMITROV 7-6(3) 5-3 - A love game from Dimitrov as he holds to go just one game away from a place in the Queen's quarter-finals. Can Mahut hold and force the Bulgarian to serve it out?
- - DIMITOV 7-6(3) 4-3 - Ace number three from Mahut sees him get things back on track with his serve, albeit trailing still by a set and a break. A long way for the Frenchman to go to get back into this clash
- - DIMITROV 7-6(3) 4-2 - The Bulgarian holds to 15 to consolidate the break as Mahut sends a forehand win sailing well long. Dimitrov is only ranked 72 in the world at the moment and that has got to be consistency. From what he has shown in the past 15-20 minutes, he clearly has the talent to be much higher than that
- - DIMITROV 7-6(3) 3-2 - BREAK - An ace from Mahut saves a first break point as Dimitrov continues to play some spectacular tennis in this second set. And he looks like he has saved the second as Dimitrov slips on the baseline once again. But Mahut's ball had caught the top of the tape and bounces just long (confirmed by the Frenchman's hawkeye challenge) and Dimitrov leads by a set and a break now
- - DIMITROV 7-6(3) 2-2 - Dimitrov flings himself at a forehand volley, just getting his racquet out of the way of his feet as he looks to recover, for a winner on his way to another solid service hold that levels him up
- - DIMITROV 7-6(3) 1-2 - Serving was the difference for Mahut in that opening set as his fell apart in the 10th game and the breaker. You have to think the set would have been his if he had held it together. But he seems to be back on track now as he holds once again without difficulty to sneak out in front
- - DIMITROV 7-6(3) 1-1 - Dimitrov holds to love in bizarre circumstances as he plays a ball behind his back before challenging. There was no hint of call from the linesman and umpire Alison Lang reasonably tells Dimitrov his feet were in the way so she can't over-rule. But hawkeye shows the ball to be out by quite a way (a lot further out than it looked like it might have been) and the Bulgarian has a love service hold to his name
- - DIMITROV 7-6(3) 0-1 - Much better again from Mahut on serve as he holds to love for the first game of the second set, Dimitrov mis-hitting his backhand return into the bottom of the net after a solid serve down the T from the Frenchman
- - DIMITROV 7-6(3) - SET - With exactly one hour on the clock, Dimitrov seals the first set as Mahut puts his attempted forehand stop volley drop shot just wide into the tramlines
- - DIMITROV 6-6(6-3) - TIE-BREAK - A solid first serve down the T from Dimitrov, is returned into the net by Mahut to hand the Bulgarian three set points ...
- - DIMITROV 6-6(4-2) - TIE-BREAK - A fantastic backhand lob winner from Dimitrov sees him go a mini-break up before consecutive forehand errors from Mahut (one into the net and one well long) help the Bulgarian extend his lead heading into the change of ends
- - DIMITROV 6-6 - A much better service game from Mahut this time around as he holds without too much trouble to level up and force the first set tie-break, which is probably a fair reflection of this set
- - DIMITROV 6-5 - Three games in a row from Dimitrov as he holds to 15 by working his way into the net and finding a forehand volley winner. Having just failed to serve out this opening set, Mahut will now have to step up and serve to stay in it
- - DIMITROV 5-5 - BREAK - Yet another break back point goes begging for Dimitrov as he sends his backhand return long of the baseline. But the Bulgarian denies Mahut on set point with an amazing sliding forehand volley winner that ends with him sitting on the floor in the tramlines! And finally, at the seventh time of asking, Dimitrov does break back with a dipping backhand passing shot winner. We are back on serve ...
- - DIMITROV 4-5 40-40 - A banging return of serve from Dimitrov, followed by a cross court forehand that Mahut volleys into the net, leaves the Bulgarian 0-30 up. The Frenchman pegs one point back with a solid serve but a cross court forehand winner into the corner see Dimitrov set up two break back points. The first goes begging with a backhand into the net and the second on a backhand long and Mahut saves a third with a backhand down the line ...
- - DIMITROV 4-5 - The Bulgarian refuses to panic at 30-30 despite an unforced forehand error being the shot that allows Mahut to level up at that stage. And he goes on to hold when the Frenchman sends a backhand return into the net. Mahut will have a chance to serve it out after the change of ends though ...
- - DIMITROV 3-5 - An outstanding forehand return of serve, riffled straight down the line from Dimitrov, brings up the Bulgarian's first break point. Mahut produces a great length serve to save it and also a second a few points later with another cracking serve before going on to hold. Dimitrov will have to serve to stay in this opening set next
- - DIMITROV 3-4 - BREAK - Ace number five from Dimitrov is short-lived as he fails to find the court with a forehand to gift Mahut another break point. And this time the Frenchman does break through, doing enough with a forehand volley deep into the court that Dimitrov can only return into the net off the backhand wing
- - DIMITROV 3-3 - Just the one point conceded on serve from Mahut as he levels up with another hold to love, a neat serve down the centre of the court proving too powerful for Dimitrov, who gets a racquet to it but can do nothing with it
- - DIMITROV 3-2 - A much more comfortable service game this time for Dimitrov as he holds for the loss of just the one point, drilling an epic forehand drive volley winner across court to bring up game points before an unreturnable serve seals it
- - DIMITROV 2-2 - Mahut races through another solid service hold as Dimitrov works his way in to the net only to dump a forehand into the net
- - DIMITROV 2-1 - Beautiful from Dimitrov as he threads an inside-out forehand across court for a winner. However, a first double fault from the Bulgarian just a couple of point later and Mahut has an early break point. Dimitrov saves it with a solid first serve but he whips a forehand long to hand Mahut a second chance. The Bulgarian recovers again though and goes on to hold with a smash winner, rattled down the line
- - DIMITROV 1-1 - Dimitrov takes a slip on the baseline, conditions are a little tricky today especially with the cloud cover, as Mahut opens his account with a hold to 15 when the Bulgarian fails to find the court with a forehand
- - DIMITROV 1-0 - The Bulgarian wins the spin of the coin and opted to serve first, racing through a love service hold and throwing in a couple of aces just for good measure
|Date of Birth||21/01/1982|
|Date of Birth||16/05/1991|