No comments yet - Leave a comment
|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - TSONGA 6-3 6-4 6-4 - TSONGA WINS THROUGH! It's a very routine victory for Jo-Wilfried Tsonga as he brushes past Lleyton Hewitt with consummate ease! The Australian battles typically hard, but cannot make any real impression. Tsonga will next face either Edouard Roger-Vasselin or Guillermo Garcia-Lopez. Drawsheet
- - NADAL 7-6 2-1 - It's a very tough hold for Nadal as Bellucci battles through to deuce and applies real pressure with a series of fine groundstrokes, but the second seed holds firm.
- - TSONGA 6-3 6-4 - SET! Tsonga takes the crucial break to outclass Hewitt once more in the second set and take it 6-4. The Frenchman establishes a commanding position in this match with Hewitt struggling.
- - TSONGA 6-3 - SET! Tsonga takes the opening set against Hewitt, who struggles to live with the power and intensity of the Frenchman. The fifth seed is looking fairly comfortable despite having to work hard for each and every point.
- - On Court One now, fifth seed Jo-Wilfried Tsonga faces a very tough opening match against former champion Lleyton Hewitt of Australia!
|Date of Birth||17/04/1985|
|Date of Birth||24/02/1981|