No comments yet - Leave a comment
|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - NISHIKORI 6-1 6-2 - MATCH! The Japanese does hold to close out the second set, and the match. Very comfortable for him in the end to win in just over an hour.
- - NISHIKORI 6-1 5-2 - The Japanese is all over the Spaniard now, another break and a hold leaving Granollers serving to stay in the match - which he does, Nishikori now serving for a place in the second round.
- - NISHIKORI 6-1 3-1 - BREAK! Another early break for Nishikori, which he follows with a hold. The 14 seed in good form today.
- - NISHIKORI 6-1 - SET! The Japanese manages to break the Spaniard a second time before holding to close out the first set.
- - NISHIKORI 4-1 - After his early break, Nishikori finds it hard to hold his next serve but manages to do so off deuce. The games somewhat longer in this clash as Granollers proves a tough cookie from behind the baseline.
- - NISHIKORI 3-0 - BREAK! Fine start for Japan's 14th seed on the Grandstand court, he opens with a hold and break against Spain's Granollers, who is a clay specialist as you'd expect.
|Date of Birth||12/04/1986|
|Date of Birth||29/12/1989|