|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - FISH 6-3 - Fish gets the win 6-3 6-3, his first over Radek Stepanek! He will face either Stanislas Wawrinka or Kei ~Nishikori in the quarter-finals.
- - FISH 4-2 - BREAK! Fish again is the one to get the first break, earlier this set than in the first. He did so with his fourth break point of the set, and then goes on to hold and consolidate it. Work to do for Stepanek now if he wants to preserve his 100% record over the American.
- - FISH 6-3 - SET! The world number 20 takes the first set as he bids to beat Stepanek for the first time in his career!
- - STEPANEK 5-3 - BREAK! Fish will serve for the set after he breaks Stepanek atthe third attempt.
- - STEPANEK 1-1 - The Czech gets on the board by also holding to 15, winning both of the second serve points he had to play as he does so.
- - FISH 1-0 - Fish holds to 15 in the opening game. The American is yet to beat Stepanek in four previous meetings.
- - Fish is from Minnesota, so he will be on friendly ground in the fellow Midwestern state of Ohio as he takes on Stepanek.
|Date of Birth||09/12/1981|
|Date of Birth||27/11/1978|