|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - KVITOVA 7-6 6-1 – GAME, SET & MATCH! Kvitova seals it with an ace! She stormed to victory in the end and that difficult hold early in the second set did indeed prove to be crucial. She cruised after that. Women's draw
- - KVITOVA 7-6 5-1 – BREAK! A booming forehand winner from Kvitova brings her closer to a place in the second round as she wins the first of two break points! Great stuff from the powerful Czech!
- - KVITOVA 7-6 4-1 – Hercog responds well to that set-back and brings up a break-back point of her own. But she shanks a baseline shot well over Kvitova's head and we're back at deuce. A second soon follows though after a delightful drop shot that Kvitova acknowledges with applause. But the Czech saves it with a terrific forehand winner! She's forced to save another one before finally securing the hold - and that may well prove to be a big one.
- - KVITOVA 7-6 3-1 – BREAK! Kvitova storms to a 30-0 lead, but an ace from Hercog gets the Slovenian back into things. She manages to level at 30-30, but Kvitova is able to bring up break point. Hercog goes long and the Czech has a break in the second set!
- KVITOVA: 7-6 2-1 – BREAK! A backhand pass earns Kvitova a break point and she converts to take a grip on the match.
- KVITOVA 7-6 1-1 – Big serving from Hercog and she races to 40-0. Kvitova hits long and Hercog holds to 15.
- KVITOVA 7-6 1-0 – A big forehand winner up the line gets Kvitova off and running and she holds to 15.
- KVITOVA 7-6 – SET KVITOVA! Hercog saves two set points in the tie break but Kvitova forces another and serves it out to take 8-6.
- KVITOVA 6-6 – A big serve gets Kvitova out of trouble at 15-30 and she holds on to force a tie break.
- KVITOVA 5-6 – Kvitova loses a tight line challenge and hits long as Hercog holds on.
- KVITOVA 5-5 – A neat drop shot two big serves gets Kvitova off and running. She nets two makeable balls but holds on.
- KVITOVA 4-5 – Kvitova shanks a return long as Hercog holds to 30.
- KVITOVA 4-4 – Another tight game but Kvitova holds to 30.
- KVITOVA 3-4 – Hercog comes through a mammoth game lasting just over ten minutes and with seven deuces.
- KVITOVA 3-3 – BREAK! A lovely wrong footing forehand puts Hercog ahead in the game but Kvitova successfully challenges a line call to get on terms. She fires wide to concede a break point and Hercog converts at the first time of asking.
- KVITOVA 3-2 – BREAK! Kvitova earns three break points with some heavy hitting. Hercog saves the first two but nets to concede the break.
- KVITOVA 2-2 – Some huge groundstrokes take Kvitova to 40-15 and she wraps up the game with a sweet lob.
- KVITOVA 1-2 – The game goes to deuce but Hercog comes through for a hard fought hold.
- KVITOVA 1-1 – Kvitova holds comfortably to love with some heavy serving.
- KVITOVA 0-1 – Hercog holds her opening serve to 30.
|Date of Birth||20/01/1991|
|Date of Birth||08/03/1990|