No comments yet - Leave a comment
|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- WAWRINKA 6-7 7-6 6-4 6-2 - GAME SET & MATCH! It's a rouine win in the end for Wawrinka, who dropped the first set to a stubborn Stakhovsky. But the challenger never looked like troubling Wawrinka after the Swiss wrapped up the second set on a tie break.
- WAWRINKA 6-7 7-6 6-4 - SET! Wawrinka takes a huge step towards victory with a set that sees the Swiss lead for the first time.
- WAWRINKA 6-7 7-6 SET! - All square as this tussle will go to at least four sets now. The Swiss steams to a 7-2 victory in the tie-break.
- WAWRINKA 6-7 6-6 - TIE BREAK! We'll have another tie break on court 8. very little to choose between these two so far.
- WAWRINKA 6-7 - SET! A very tight tie-break goes Stakhovsky's way 8-6, and Wawrinka is up against it.
- WAWRINKA 6-6 TIE BREAK! Wawrinka holds under pressure from Stakhovsky, and a tie-break will decide the opening set.
- WAWRINKA 3-3 - The Swiss holds to keep things on serve on court 8.
|Date of Birth||06/01/1986|
|Date of Birth||28/03/1985|