No comments yet - Leave a comment
|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- DOLGOPOLOV 6-4 3-6 6-0 7-6 - Game Set & Match! Dolgoplov overcomes a sticky end to a match that started so well for him. Baghdatis fought back, but the Ukrainian's class shone through in the end. Dolgopolov will face either Wawrinka or Darcis in the fourth round.
- DOLGOPOLOV 6-4 3-6 6-0 6-6 - BREAK! Dolgopolov pulls a break out of the bag at the ideal moment - and a tie break will decide the fourth set.
- DOLGOPOLOV 6-4 3-6 6-0 4-5 - BREAK! Baghdatis has broken back and now this could be going all the way.
- DOLGOPOLOV 6-4 3-6 6-0 - SET! Baghdatis doesn't know what's hit him. Dolgopolov reacts to dropping the second set with a third set annihilation of the Cypriot, who has asked for the trainer to treat a thigh problem.
- DOLGOPOLOV 6-4 3-6 - The Cypriot has held onto his earlier break of serve to clinch the second set. Very little to choose between these two - it could go the distance.
- DOLGOPOLOV 6-4 1-3 - BREAK! Dolgopolov may be a set up but Baghdatis has struck back superbly. He's always been one of the best shot makers in the game, and he displays all those qualities to take the advantage in the second set.
- DOLGOPOLOV 6-4 - SET! Baghdatis has no answer as Dolgopolov wraps up the first set.
- DOLGOPOLOV 3-2 - BREAK! The Ukrainian goes a break up with some superb shots from the baseline. Baghdatis up against it here.
|Date of Birth||07/11/1988|
|Date of Birth||17/06/1985|