|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - BERDYCH 6-2 6-7 6-4 – GAME SET AND MATCH – Berdych finishes off the match with a hold to 15 as Querrey puts a poor forehand into the net. The Czech player only got 53 per cent of his first serves in but was dominant on his serve all day and only dropped one game on it. He will face Jo-Wilfried Tsonga next in what should be a close, intriguing quarter-final.
- - BERDYCH 6-2 6-7 5-4 – Querrey gets a hold to make Berdych ser the match out. Needs to find something special against the Czech's pretty impressive serve though.
- - BERDYCH 6-2 6-7 5-3 – Berdych moves one game away but he needed to save two break points to win that last game. One the second and third break points Querrey has had in this match – he might now feel like his chance has gone.
- - BERDYCH 6-2 6-7 4-2 – Berdych has still only given up the one break point in this match – Querrey not looking like he is going to find a break back here and the Czech is again two games from victory.
- - BERDYCH 6-2 6-7 3-1 – Berdych still in control out on Grandstand. Querrey just had a little sniff at 15-30 but Berdych fired an ace before winning the next two points to hold serve.
- - BERYDYCH 6-2 6-7 (3) 1-0 – BREAK! Wonderful return of serve from Berdych right to the baseline on break point sees him take back control of his match. The way these two have been serving that break could be decisive.
- - BERYDYCH 6-2 6-7 (3) – Querrey has FIVE set points – Berdych saves the first on his serve but then goes long on Querrey's serve. We go to a third set.
- - BERYDYCH 6-2 6-6 (1-5) – Looks like this one could go to a third set. Querrey dominating this tie-break.
- - BERDYCH 6-2 6-6 – Also a tie-break about in Grandstand. Querrey has held serve again with too much fuss and Berdych will need to win the breaker to wrap this up in two.
- - BERDYCH 6-2 6-5 - Querrey manages to hold to 30 to stay alive in this match. The game included his seventh ace of the match.
- BERDYCH 6-2 5-4 – Berdych wraps up a hold to 15 to move to within one game of the match. With the exception of the odd blip his serve has been very good today.
- - BERDYCH 6-2 3-3 – TWO BREAKS! Querrey breaks through winning a game on his very first break point but then throws it way by double faulting on 30-40 in the very next game.
- - BERDYCH 6-2 2-2 – Still on serve in this second set without any real drama. But this is what happened in the first set before Berdych then won four games in a row.
- - BERDYCH 6-2 1-1 – Both players rattle off quick service holds to start the second set.
- - BERDYCH 6-2 – BREAK AND THE SET! Querrey struggling now and he is broken again. Fourth seed Berdych has the first set.
- - BERDYCH 5-2 – Berdych backs up that break with a hold to love. Serve and volley sells the game.
- - BERDYCH 4-2 – BREAK! Querrey had been dominant on his serve in his first two service games but Berdych has found the breakthrough.
- - BERDYCH 2-2 – Querrey's big serve has come out to play. He has three aces already and has lost just one point on his serve so far. All on serve in the early stages of this match.
- - BERDYCH 1-1 – Two service holds to start this match. Berdych needed to survive a couple of deuces but Querrey had no problems on his own serve to level the match.
|Date of Birth||07/10/1987|
|Date of Birth||17/09/1985|