|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - MURRAY 6-2 6-2 – GAME SET AND MATCH!!! Easy for Murray although he had to come from 0-30 down in the final game before taking it with four games in a row. Solid performance from Murray although Dolgopolov did not put up much opposition.
- - MURRAY 6-2 5-2 - BREAK! Another break for Murray – he produces a cross court pass to wrap up a break to 30 and it is just too easy as Dolgopolov is nowhere near it. That followed a poor forehand into the net from the Ukrainian who just seems to have tanked his match now.
- - MURRAY 6-2 4-2 - No sloppiness from Murray this time as he wraps up a hold to love in just 69 seconds.
- - MURRAY 6-2 3-2 – Oh dear – Murray breaks to 30 to make it three breaks in a row in the match. Just poor, poor stuff from Dolgopolov who produced an error-ridden game to throw away the good work he did in the previous game.
- - MURRAY 6-2 2-2 - BREAK! Dolgopolov breaks back – excellent returning throughout the game from the Ukrainian set him up for a break to 30. He also took more chances in the game too. A superb winner down the line brought up the break point and then he moved to the net on the point that clinched it.
- - MURRAY 6-2 2-1 – BREAK! Stunning defensive work from Murray on two successive points sees him break to 30. The break point was particularly impressive as he raced to the net to cover a drop and then reached high to get a lob before Dolgopolov went long.
- - MURRAY 6-2 1-1 – Still waiting for a point against the serve in this second set. Murray enjoys a hold to love of his own to follow up Dolgopolov's effort.
- - MURRAY 6-2 0-1 – Murray seems to just switch off in the first game of the second set and Dolgopolov is able to hold to love.
- - MURRAY 6-2 – SET! Murray wraps up the opening set with a hold to love. An absolute cruise so far for the Brit. He has had a bye and a walkover so far in this tournament – this has only been a little more taxing so far.
- - MURRAY 5-2 – BREAK! Murray goes a double break in front. The game goes to a couple of deuces and Murray wins it with his second break point. Dolgopolov just in big trouble whenever he fails to get the first serve in. Murray can get the second serve in cleanly every time it seems and then tends to just keep the ball in play until Dolgopolov makes an error.
- - MURRAY 4-2 – Dolgopolov getting into the match a bit more. Murray holds to 30 though to move 4-2 in front as the Ukrainian goes long with a baseline shot. The court is very quick though and it seems to be suiting Murray when rallies develop.
- - MURRAY 3-2 – Dolgopolov finally shows something with a hold to love.
- - MURRAY 3-1 – Very easy for Murray so far – he holds to 15 and to be honest Dolgopolov is struggling to even get the ball in play.
- - MURRAY 2-1 - BREAK! Murray has the early breakthrough. He already looks the classier player. He race out to a 0-30 lead, Dolgopolov got it back to 30-30 but Murray then won the next too. Sloppy from Dolgopolov, composed by Murray. Decent start.
- MURRAY 1-1 – Decent hold to start for Murray – he holds to 15 and that game included an ace and also a long rally which Murray won. The Scot seems wary of the Dolgopolov forehand so is peppering his backhand side instead.
- - MURRAY 0-1 Dolgopolov wins the opening game to 30. He clinches it with a crosscourt pass after Murray had raced to the net. Murray a little sluggish on the opening few points but just finding a rhythm here.
- - Murray loves this tournament having won it the last two years. Dolgopolov serving in the opening game.
- - This is Murray's first match of the tournament. He was handed a walkover into the third round after his planned opponent Florian Mayer withdrew. He was also granted a bye in the first round.
- - MURRAY 0-0 - Andy Murray is warming up now against Dolgopolov. The US Open champion has a 3-0 record against the Ukrainian. The last time they met was in Brisbane this year and Murray won 6-1 6-3.
|Date of Birth||15/05/1987|
|Date of Birth||07/11/1988|