|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - That match is on in about an hour from now. 22:30 GMT is the official 'not before' time. We shouldn't struggle to hit that bang on, now. Join me then for Murray v Del Potro, and in the meantime follow the website - @eurosportcom_en - and myself - @liamhappe - on Twitter!
- - Aces: 8-2 Djok, double faults 4-0 Tsonga. Speaks volumes. Djokovic meets the winner of our final QF, Murray v Del Potro, tomorrow.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-3 6-1 - GAME, SET, MATCH! - Another hold to love, and in 54 minutes Djokovic has absolutely brushed Tsonga aside. He joins Nadal and Berdych in the last four.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-3 5-1 - BREAK! - Djokovic's gameplan of returning to Tsonga's backhand has been working well, but a cracking Ace from the Frenchman saves a break point and forces deuce. He squanders first advantage, however, and double faults his way to shipping a second double-break. Djokovic to serve for a spot in the semi-finals.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-3 4-1 - And Novak sweeps aside another service game straight after as he edges closer to a comfortable win.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-3 3-1 - Arguably the most enjoyable game of the match so far as the two take in three engrossing rallies en route to deuce, from which Tsonga makes good on the first advantage point. But he's hardly in a position to be pushed so hard on his own games.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-3 3-0 - Djok caps another hold to love with a beautiful Ace. After a tight start for both, the Serb is now hardly having to break a sweat.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-3 2-0 - BREAK! - Tsonga starts his first serve of set two with a painfully-casual drop attempt which Djokovic meets and returns. He has been flawless on the approach so far, three points won from three net attacks. Tsonga finally ends an 11-point losing streak saving the first of a triple break point, but Nole finally converts the third and final for a third break of serve in the match.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-3 1-0 - The love-service-clinching rally lasts longer than the other three points combined. Djokovic is in full control here and Tsonga needs a second wind, urgently.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-3 - SET! - And there's a very straightforward double-break for Djokovic to go a set up. Tsonga appears to have given up on that one a game early. Meek stuff and he's broken to 15.
- - DJOKOVIC 5-3 - Not the world number one's best showing with ball in hand but it's enough to hold to 30 after a review to take the clinching point. He needs one from the next two for the opening set.
- - DJOKOVIC 4-3 - What a mid-game turnaround from Tsonga, who reaches double figures in unforced errors and stares a double-break in the face before stepping it up to claw back to deuce and clinching the hold with a fierce smash and deft drop shot.
- - DJOKOVIC 4-2 - The Serb is moving into top gear already, and Tsonga is still reeling from that failed half-chance at a break point in the fourth. Hold to love once more for Djokovic.
- - DJOKOVIC 3-2 - BREAK! - And in typical fashion, Djokovic instantly follows up with the first break of the game. First of a double break point is enough for the edge in the opening set.
- - DJOKOVIC 2-2 - Close game, as Tsonga finds holes in Nole's serve but doesn't have the backhand to properly punish him. From deuce, Djokovic takes first advantage.
- - DJOKOVIC 1-2 - Better from Tsonga. Too much behind those serves for Djokovic to contend with, and the Frenchman replies with his own love-service game. Nice bright yellow trainers on Tsonga, by the way.
- - DJOKOVIC 1-1 - The top seed is noticably more authorative in his own first service, however, and though Tsonga is a little unlucky in finding net on point three, he nonetheless succumbs to a hold to love.
- - DJOKOVIC 0-1 - Tsonga takes a few swings to get warmed up, but after trading the first four points he is able to power up and hold his first serve.
- - Tsonga with first serve. And here we go!
20:45 - HEAD-TO-HEAD: Overall 9-5 Djokovic; Grand Slams 2-1 Djokovic; Hard court 5-5; 2012 matches 5-0 Djokovic
20:40 - Want to get some predictions in before we start? Simple. Follow me on Twitter - @liamhappe. Then, tweet me your comments and predictions. I will be publishing them right here on the matchcast throughout.
20:35 - Of course after this third quarter-final comes Andy Murray, up against Juan Martin Del Potro. That has a tentative 22:30 GMT start but of course if we go long in Djoko-JWT, there'll be a delay.
20:30 - Good and evening and welcome to Eurosport's LIVE tennis coverage as Novak Djokovic takes on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in the Indian Wells quarter-finals.
|Date of Birth||22/05/1987|
|Date of Birth||17/04/1985|