|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
|J Del Potro||7||7||6||-||-|
- - DEL POTRO 7-5 7-6(3) 6-0 - BREAK, SET AND MATCH! In spite of his injury, DelPo still has enough to break again and seal a thid-set bagel, on one leg. Next up for him - provided he makes it - is Andreas Seppi.
- - DEL POTRO 7-5 7-6(3) 5-0 - DelPo wants to put these service points to bed quickly but, smartly, Zemlja drags them out by sitting deep and exploiting his opponent's restricted movement. The opening rally is won by the Slovene with a super lob. 32 shots in that exchange. The big man does hold and he takes another medical, for some strapping on the knee.
- - DEL POTRO 7-5 7-6(3) 4-0 - Another medical timeout for DelPo, who surely will get over the line today?
- - DEL POTRO 7-5 7-6(3) 4-0 - BREAK! DelPo is back on court and moving gingerly but he manages to eke out another break point, which he takes as Zemlja inexplicably goes wide with DelPo probe. Well he should still win this just by keeping his serve together, but the next round is highly questionable - DelPo in real pain.
- - DEL POTRO 7-5 7-6(3) 3-0 - BIG PROBLEMS FOR DELPO! He's hurt himself, I think his knee, and he has to takle a medical time out. He's two sets and a break up, this would be a disaster for the eighth seed who, in my view, has what it takes to win this.
- - DEL POTRO 7-5 7-6(3) 2-0 - BREAK! After holding to start this third set, DelPo gets an early break to put him in cruise control.
- - DEL POTRO 7-5 7-6(3) - SET DELPO! Easy tie-break for the Argentine and he completes it with an ace. 2-0 now.
- - DEL POTRO 7-5 6-6 - It's in a tiebreak and Del Potro holds his nerve to move 5-2...
- - DEL POTRO 7-5 5-5 - The second set has gone with serve, Zemlja playing out of his skin just to keep with Delpo.
- - DEL POTRO 7-5 0-1 - We hadn't been able to provide coverage of this match earlier, but we join it in the second set after eighth seed Del Potro took the first with a late break.
|Date of Birth||29/09/1986|
|Date of Birth||23/09/1988|