|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
|K De Schepper||6||7||6||-||-|
- - MONACO 4-6 6-7(8) 4-6 - GAME SET AND MATCH! Kenny De Schepper is into the second week of Wimbledon, sinking to his knees after a fine crosscourt flick past Monaco. Straight sets win, a surprise against the world no.20. Fernando Verdasco next for him, meaning there'll be an unseeded player in the quarter-finals.
- - MONACO 4-6 6-7(8) 3-5 - BREAK! Real trouble for Monaco now as he falls a break down in the third - and big Kenny is in unforgiving mood as he tosses up a couple of aces in a love hold!
- - MONACO 4-6 6-7(8) - SET DE SCHEPPER! A poor forehand to net puts Monaco in real trouble, losing the tie-break 10-8 and two sets down!
- - MONACO 4-6 6-6 - The second set has gone to a tie-break and it's with serve at the moment, 3-3.
- - MONACO 4-6 5-5 - De Schepper broke back in the end and he almost breaks again to clinch the second set, but Monaco saves two break points and ends up holding.
- - MONACO 4-6 3-2 - BREAK! Monaco gets the first break in the second set with a super return that the somewhat lumbering De Schepper can only backhand to net. Monaco has done well to get up and continue after a heavy fall earlier.
- - MONACO 4-6 - SET! This is an interesting one. We're hearing that giant Frenchman Kenny De Schepper has taken the first set off 22nd seed Monaco - the biggest gun left in Murray's side of the draw. Monaco is a clay specialist which is why his seeding is lower than his ranking, but this would be an upset if the world no.80 - who as you imagine is a service machine - could claim his scalp.
|Date of Birth||29/03/1984|
|Date of Birth||29/05/1987|