No comments yet - Leave a comment
|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - HAAS 3-6 2-6 6-2 6-3 - GAME, SET & MATCH! Russian 21st seed Mikhail Youzhny regained his concentration after the third set blip and has just beaten 12th seed Tommy Haas to book his place in the fourth round. The 31-year-old will face 32-year-old Lleyton Hewitt in hte last 16. Men's drawsheet.
- - HAAS 3-6 2-6 6-2 - SET! Youzhny has gone walkabout in the third set against Haas, as he often does at some point during his matches, and the German has raced through it. Haas breaks for a second time to seal the set, Youzhny slapping down a double fault to hand Haas the break point before a forehand error sees him concede.
- - HAAS 3-6 2-6 - SET! Russian 21st seed Youzhny is running away with this clash now as he serves out the second set with an ace after two breaks of serve. If Haas is to get back in this match he will need to come back from two sets to love down in order to do so.
- - HAAS 3-6 - SET! Youzhny races through a service hold for the loss of just the one point to serve out the opening set, sealing it with an ace - his fourth.
- - HAAS 3-5 - BREAK! Haas thinks he's saved a break point with an ace only for Youzhny to challenge and hawkeye to show that the ball did indeed drift just marginally wide. Instead the Russian goes on to break off the second serve when Haas misses a backhand. Youzhny will serve for the opening set, next.
- - HAAS 2-2 - BREAK! Youzhny has the immediate break back with an excellent point, working Haas around the baseline, lobbing him when he came up to the net and eventually securing the break back when Haas hits long down the line.
- - HAAS 2-1 - BREAK! Haas has the early advantage it his clash with Youzhny out on Louis Armstrong, breaking the Youzhny serve in just the third game when the Russian nets a fairly straightforward backhand down the line.
|Date of Birth||03/04/1978|
|Date of Birth||25/06/1982|