|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- MATCH - BERDYCH 6-4 6-2 6-2 DZUMHUR. Tomas Berdych finally wraps up the inevitable and cruises on into the second week. A tournament to remember for the young Bosnian qualifier.
- BERDYCH 6-4 6-2 5-2 DZUMHUR. The most combative of Berdych's service games comes right near the end, but he holds and stands a game away from victory.
- BREAK - BERDYCH 6-4 6-2 4-2 DZUMHUR. Quite a limp way for Dzumhur to concede that final break - a double fault followed by a poor dropshot and that's that.
- BERDYCH 6-4 6-2 3-2 DZUMHUR. Berdych rapidly approaching the finishing line now. Just the finishing touches needed.
- BERDYCH 6-4 6-2 2-2 DZUMHUR. Still fighting, the Bosnian levels up the third set.
- BERDYCH 6-4 6-2 2-1 DZUMHUR. Another easy service game for Berdych. A trouble-free zone all day..
- BERDYCH 6-4 6-2 1-1 DZUMHUR. Dzumuhur finally finds a few more first serves. Him playing a top player with 40% first serves in is going about as well as expected.
- BERDYCH 6-4 6-2 1-0 DZUMHUR. Berdych moonwalks through his first hold of the third set. Or at least he could have, and still would probably win the game.
- SET - BERDYCH 6-4 6-2 DZUMHUR. Berdych is now moving through the gears with the second set in tow, but the Bosnian fans are still singing.
- BERDYCH 6-4 5-2 DZUMHUR. Berdych duly consolidates the break with a routine service hold
- BREAK - BERDYCH 6-4 4-2 DZUMHUR: A first break in the second set and the Berd is flying. So far, calmly seeing this job through.
- BERDYCH 6-4 3-2 DZUMHUR: Berdych cleans up a service game for yet another easy hold.
- BERDYCH 6-4 2-2 DZUMHUR: Four games into he second set, zero points have been relinquished on first serves. Fast surface.
- BERDYCH 6-4 2-1 DZUMHUR: The big Berdych serve comes to the fore once again, as expected, and he speeds through another game of serve and forehand combinations.
- BERDYCH 6-4 1-1 DZUMHUR: Dzumhur unblinkingly returns the favour with a routine service game of his own.
- BERDYCH 6-4 1-0 DZUMHUR: No problem for Berdych at the beginning of the second set - a routine hold from him tosses the pressure straight back into the young challenger's direction.
- SET - BERDYCH 6-4 DZUMHUR: Berdych finally cranks up that forehand and puts some pressure on Dzumhur's serve. The qualifier duly buckles and hemorrhages a double fault down set point.
- BERDYCH 5-4 DZUMHUR: Berdych slams down a hold of his own too, and the pair continue to circle each other in anticipation of the first move.
- BERDYCH 4-4 DZUMHUR: A slight hiccup at Deuce, but Dzumhur certainly isn't having too much trouble holding his own serve at the minute; in spite of the vast inches that separate them in height and the speed differences on serve.
- BERDYCH 4-3 DZUMHUR: Berdych edges back ahead with some typically efficient serving; only two points lost on his serve thus far.
- Hello and welcome to the final day match today on Hisense Arena! Seventh-seeded Tomas Berdych and Bosnian youngster Damir Dzumhur are just in the opening stages of their battle.
|Date of Birth||17/09/1985|
|Date of Birth||20/05/1992|