Yes, it’s the All-Hockey Hair Team for the Minnesota tournament, produced by Pulltab Productions. It’s pretty much the greatest countdown in the history of countdowns about high-school hockey hair, at least since 2012:
So we learned:
• Caterpillar mustaches are in.
• The ‘T’ is Tsunami is not silent.
• The actor who played Jack O’Callahan in “Miracle” might still have high-school eligibility.
• Christian Wasbotten’s giant ‘fro is called the “Cotton Candy.”
• Make sure you skate up to the camera with the wind tunnel at your back.
• The ‘B’ stands for ‘blow dry’. Are you listening Tuukka Rask?
s/t Marcie Peterson
- Ice Hockey
- Sports & Recreation